Monday, July 28, 2008

What's Happening With Panasonic? (Updated)

Just an update. Panasonic received my DVD recorder via UPS a week ago Friday, the 18th. The last I heard, which was last Friday, from Karen, the engineers were looking at it. So, no news. The Better Business Bureau sent me a letter recently asking if I wanted to cancel my complaint, since Panasonic had acknowledged it, but I said no, it was too early, they hadn't really done anything yet to solve my problem. I don't know what's taking so long.

UPDATE: Karen called me yesterday in response to my email asking for an update. Apparently, the engineers are still poking around it, testing it, even testing the input jacks and with various cable connections. The DVD-Rs that I sent to them that were unsuccessful burns have been shipped to Japan to be examined there. She could not say, however, whether the engineers had yet determined that the DVD recorder was, in fact, malfunctioning.

No comments: