Friday, February 23, 2007

There's Something About

Holy crap, I was just telling somebody about this old commercial last week. I'm not certain they believed it really existed, but I just happened to stumble upon it while Web-surfing this morning. If this doesn't make you feel manly, I don't know what will.

There's another Aqua Velva spot with Rose that co-starred his then-wife Karolyn in which he sings the Aqua Velva jingle. Now that's comedy.

P.S. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

As a bonus, you may recognize character actor Vic Tayback, who played Mel of Mel's Diner on the long-running sitcom ALICE.

The spot with Pete and his wife have to be around someplace.

1 comment:

Hal said...

Wow, Pete Rose and the Great Vic Tayback. Obviously I have a new contender for greatest commerical of all time. :)